Your bvlgari jewelry wholesale can shine forever… With a little effort, you can easily maintain the shine your jewel had on the day you bought it. Here are a few tips to preserve its beauty and protect it against damage.
Caring for gold jewelry:
Gold jewelry of any bvlgari can be cleaned lightly using a soft cloth. For a more thorough cleaning, soak your bvlgari b.zero1 ring replica in a glass of warm water with a drop or two of non-detergent soap (Ivory, Dr. Bronner’s, etc) to help remove any oils and loosen buildup. Remove after a few minutes and pat dry with a soft cloth. To clean further, use a very soft, worn toothbrush to carefully remove any dirt particles or debris from more intricate components and settings.
Caring for sterling silver jewelry:
Silverware and bvlgari ring wholesale are usually made of sterling silver, which is harder and more durable than pure silver. It can develop a dingy film over time and lose its shine. To restore its luster, silverware and jewelry must be periodically polished. If toothpaste can clean and whiten teeth, it should be able to do the same thing for jewelry, right? Put a little toothpaste on your fingertips, then rub it on silver jewelry. Let it sit about 1 hour. Rub off with a soft cloth.
Caring for your pearls:
Freshwater pearls are delicate and will easily scratch if stored next to other jewelry. To prevent damage always store your pearls in a jewelry pouch . Here are a few key tips:
1. Clean your pearls each wearing.
2. Simply wipe with a soft cloth, microfiber jewelry cloth or chamois, either damp or dry, to remove any skin oils or dirt. A drop of olive oil on the cloth can be used to help maintain the luster.
3. If damp, lay them on a soft cloth to dry before storing. If they are strung on silk be aware that silk shrinks if it gets wet but will also stretch if hung to dry.
4. Avoid using cleaners, detergents, brushes and ultrasound cleaners.
5. If your necklace is particularly dirty take it to a jeweler or use a recommended jewelry cleaner.